Sunday, September 21, 2008

Living and Breathing Letterboxing

2 years ago, Bookworm came up with a brilliant name for the letterboxing event of the decade. She subtitled it "Celebrating a Decade of Obsession" and I don't think any name could have been better.

Letterboxing truly is an obsession, and I am truly thankful for the things it has brought to my life. This amazing weekend brought together all of the aspects of boxing that I love.

1. Getting Together with Old Friends






2. Meeting New Friends





3. Going Places and Seeing Things I Would Never See if it Weren't For Boxing






4. Doing Crazy Ass Things With Others As Crazy As I Am!






And when it all comes down to it, we all know that the answer to which way is north, is not found on a compass, but can be found only in our hearts!

4 comments:

ahistory said...

Great photos and descriptions. You really captured the spirit of the weekend.

Jimmy said...

Wow, now I feel special. I made Maidens blog. Woo Hoo.

Shiloh

Kris said...

This is a great post! I love the pictures. I think I only took about 3 the whole time I was there. I was too busy letterboxing to take pictures!

And thank you for being the only one to recognize my contribution to this event. You rock!

Bookworm

wassamatta_u said...

Maiden,
An excellent synopsis! The pictures are wonderful, as was the time spent with you and the rest of the Letterboxing Loonies!!!